Pumpkin spice lattes, chunky knits and of course, muted berry shades on the nails are some of the best things about Autumn! Vegan nail polish brand butter LONDON has launched their newest seasonal collection, featuring 10 warm shades for those chilly days. We take a look at the new collection.
Our favourite vegan nail polish shades in the collection
How delicious are these autumnal shades?! Favourites include the deep teal shade ‘Bang On!’, a deep wine red shade called ‘Afters’, a muted dusty rose / mauve ‘Toff’, ‘Ta-Ta’ which is an on-trend greige tone and ‘Tea with the Queen’ – a goes-with-everything warm beige.
The 10-in-1 Patent Shine 10X Nail Lacquer features:
1. Radiant curing for up to 10 days of wear
2. Ultimate chip and shock resistance formula
3. Curved, dense brush provides full, even colour coverage with every application
4. Gel-like cushion and shine for salon-worthy results
5. Fade-resistant technology for continuous vibrancy and pigmentation
6. Bamboo Extract to help protect nails and defend against damage
7. Silk Amino Acids to help smooth the surface of nails
8. Strengthening ingredients like horse tail extract and calcium that work immediately and over time
9. Diamond Powder to instantly brighten nails
10. 8-Free Formula: butter LONDON does not add formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, DBP, toluene, camphor, ethyl tosylamide, xylene, TPHP any of its nail product formulas
The butterLONDON Patent Shine 10X™ Nail Lacquers, RRP at £15.00 available at Marks and Spencer and LookFantastic.