Ingredients (Makes 12)
150g frozen raspberries
80g vegan butter
80g maple syrup or honey
200g rolled oats
50g flaked almonds
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C (fan)/220°C/gas mark 7.
2. Grease a 20cm square cake tin and line with baking paper.
3. Place the raspberries in a small saucepan with the Sparkling Ice flavoured water and gently heat through, mashing as you go with the back of a wooden spoon to break them up. Remove from the heat and set aside.
4. In a slightly larger pan melt the butter and maple syrup together. Add the oats and almonds and stir well.
5. Transfer half of the oat mixture to the prepared cake tin.
6. Cover with the raspberries, then add the rest of the oats and almonds. Press down well with the back of your spoon.
7. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown on top.
8. Allow to cool in the tin for 10 minutes and then carefully turn out onto a wire rack. Allow to cool completely, then cut into 12 slices.