Unleash the goddess that you are with Sleek’s brand new highlight palette, Cleopatra’s Kiss, available end of September 2016.
Last year’s launch of the Solstice Highlighting Palette took the beauty world by storm, and has achieved cult status. Solstice is now a beauty staple amongst bloggers across the globe, including Jeffree Star, Jaclyn Hill and Nikkie Tutorials… to name but a few.
Launching just in time for Halloween is Sleek MakeUP’s all new golden highlighting palette, Cleopatra’s Kiss.
Packaged in a stunning gold compact with a mirror and a mini powder brush, this super-versatile palette includes two baked powders and two luxurious cream formulas which can be used all over the face and body.
Highlight along the cheekbones, on the cupids bow, the inner corners of the eyes and the bridge of the nose. The creams are perfect for a luminous sheen and the powders create an intense metallic finish on the skin, perfect for nailing a fierce, gilded warrior look for Halloween. Layer the powders over the creams for a serious gleam.
Glow all out with Barefaced’s top ways to use this multifunctional piece of gorgeousness!
1) Make your brow-bones glow with Sphinx (true gold powder)
2) Add shimmer to the cheekbones with Dynasty (bronze gold cream)
3) Highlight down the bridge of the nose using Delta (pale gold cream)
4) Enhance your lips with a dusting of Goddess (rose gold powder) on the cupid’s bow)
Cleopatra’s Kiss Highlighting Palette
Launching 21st September
£9.99 from Boots & Superdrug
– For tips on how to apply highlighter and more, check out the ultimate beauty guide over on Jen Reviews: https://www.jenreviews.com/makeup-tips/–